This Policy explains our approach to online information collection, storage and use in connection with this website, as well as the specific choices you can make about your own information. Please read this Policy carefully. By using this website you will be deemed to have agreed to this Policy, so if you do not agree please do not use the website.
We may post changes to this Policy from time to time so do review it regularly. This Policy was last updated on 14 September 2014. If you have any questions about this Policy or the information which we hold please contact us at Minerva_lotus@yahoo.com
- Information Collection
- We do not collect personally identifiable information about you, eg your name, address, telephone number, e-mail, etc, unless you contact us directly.
- You should be aware that you may be making available personally identifiable information about yourself when you submit material to be posted to the website, eg for forums or other interactive elements of the website.
- We do automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our website – such as the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service.
- How We Use Information We Collect
- We use non-personally identifiable information to review website usage, eg information on which pages are more popular than others, which allows us to improve the design and content of our website. We may also share this information with our current or potential commercial partners, eg investors, sponsors and advertisers for the website etc.
- We use the personally identifiable information you provide to us when you contact us directly to respond to your specific inquiry or to administer the relevant website activity to which it relates, eg to enter you into a website competition or to supply information or goods you have requested.
- Please be aware that it is possible, though unlikely, that we might be forced to disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, eg in response to a court order or a law enforcement agency’s request.
- A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on a user’s computer hard disk so that the website can remember who the user is. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
- When you visit our website we send you a cookie. Cookies may be used in the following ways:
- To enable the personalization features on our website, which give you the ability to recall recently viewed pages and see information which you have provided online.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our website and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
- Two types of cookies may be used on this website, session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, and persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer, though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. You may not, however, be able to use all the interactive features of our website if cookies are disabled.
- Our Commitment to Security
- We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized access to information that we collect online.
- To contact us please Minerva_lotus@yahoo.com